Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello my name is Venancio Martinez but I go by Vennie to make every ones life easier. I'm 17 years old, and have 3 brothers and 2 sisters all except one whom is younger than I. I was born in Seattle,Washington on September 30th I was also a preemie. I was the smallest baby in the Hospital at the time. One thing that is interesting about myself is that I am bilingual.My interest are mostly sports such as Football, soccer,basketball.My favorite teams are the cardiac cats and the Yankees,Lakers,Cincinnati Bearcats,USC trojans, among others. I enjoy vacationing in Mexico with my family every year we usualy go every December over winter break but unffortunatly this past year i was not able to attend,since I would of missed too much school.I look forward to blogging with my fellow peers during this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment